The Department of Information Technologies in Management was founded in February 2008 on the basis of the Department of Distance Education Technologies at the International Institute of Distance Education to train economists and managers, taking into account the achievements of information technologies.
The department is headed by Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Lisitsa Ekaterina Sergeevna .
The department employs: 8 candidates of sciences, associate professors, 10 senior lecturers. The department maintains relations with many universities of the country: (BSEU, BSUIR, BSTU), involving highly qualified teachers of these universities in the educational process with undergraduates and graduate students and participating in classes at these universities.
Branch of the department "Information Technologies in Management" of the International Institute of Distance Education of the Belarusian National Technical University on the basis of the Association of Appraisal Organizations .
The branch of the Department of Information Technologies in Management, the International Institute of Distance Education, based on the Association of Appraisal Organizations, began work in the summer of 2020. Over the past period, students and teachers of BNTU took part in the annual international scientific and practical conferences organized by the Association of Evaluation Organizations, representatives of the Association members, in turn, made presentations at similar events of the International Institute of Distance Education. The branch of the department on a permanent basis ensures that students are acquainted with the activities of the members of the Association, which guarantee the employment of graduates if they are interested.
The department trains and graduates in the following specialties:
- 1-25 01 07 "Economics and management at the enterprise"
- 1-26 02 02 "Management (by directions)"
- 1-27 02 01-01 "Transport logistics (road transport)"
- 1 - 27 80 01 "Engineering business", profiling "Valuation of business and assets of industrial enterprises"
- 1 - 26 80 04 "Management", profiling "Technology of personnel management"
Topics of the department meetings for the next period:
- about the tasks of the department for the 2022-2023 academic year
- on observance of labor discipline
- work on the prevention of corruption crimes
- ensuring compliance with the principle of STB ISO 9001-2015 - the involvement of personnel (workers of the department) in achieving the quality of educational activities
In the current economic situation of great uncertainties and risks, a new model of innovative education is being formed. Within the framework of this model, the most demanded in the labor market will be specialists trained by higher education, who, by the end of their studies, already have practice-oriented skills.
It is possible to acquire skills only in conditions of real production on the production base of enterprises and organizations through the creation of branches of departments that allow expanding the possibilities of the educational process.
Association of Appraisal Organizations
In June 2022, a joint Information and Educational Service Office of the Belarusian National Technical University and Nur Fayz Komplets LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Information Office) was opened in Samarkand (Republic of Uzbekistan), the objectives of which are:
- informing citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan about the educational services of BNTU;
- advising citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan studying at BNTU in correspondence / distance form of higher education during the laboratory examination (setting) sessions.
Training is organized by the teaching staff of MIDO through the distance learning system from the sites of BNTU in the Republic of Belarus.
In September 2022, MIDO carried out the first joint recruitment with the Information Office in the specialty 1-26 02 02 "Management (by directions)".
Further work is underway to expand cooperation in the provision of educational services to BNTU and strengthen educational contacts.